martes, 28 de julio de 2009

Jimmy Hendrix - Hey Joe

Jimmy Hendrix - Hey Joe

Musica gratis online

- www.Musica4all.com
Click aqui para escuchar Jimmy Hendrix - Hey Joe

Hey, Joe,

Oh where you're goin' with that gun in your . . .?

Hey, Joe,

I said, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?"



"I'm goin' down to shoot my old lady.

You know I caught her messin' 'round with another man.

Yeah, I'm goin' down to shoot my old lady.

You know I caught her messin' 'round with another man.

Huh, and that ain't too cool."



"Hey, Joe,

I heard you shot your woman down,

You shot her down, now.

Hey, Joe,

I heard you shot your old lady down,

shot her down to the ground."



"Yes I did, I shot her.

You know I caught her messin' 'round, messin' 'round town.

Yes I did, I shot her.

You know I caught my old lady messin' 'round town,

And I gave her the gun.

I shot her."



"Alright,

Show them one more time again, baby

Yeah,

Oh . . ."



"Hey, Joe,

Where you gonna run to now?

Where you gonna run to?

Hey, Joe, I said,

Where you gonna run to now?

Where you . . . where you gonna go?"



"Well, dig,

I'm goin' way down south,

Way down to Mexico way.

Alright!

I'm goin' way down south,

Way down where I can be free.

Ain't no one gonna find me.

Ain't no hangman gonna,

He ain't gonna put a rope around me

You better believe it right now! I gotta go now."



"Hey, hey Joe,

You better run on down

Goodbye everybody .




Escuchar cancion Jimmy Hendrix - Hey Joe

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario